Meet Clients 1st Property Management Team Members
Clients 1st Property Management launched in April of 2010 to meet the changing needs of homeowners, investors and tenants where traditional companies were limited. As a full-service real estate firm with 70 years combined real estate experience and award-winning agents, we’ve developed a full suite of services to meet your every real estate need.
Each day we strive to provide exceptional, professional, reliable services. Questions are addressed with integrity and honestly in a timely fashion. As experienced agents and property managers, we understand the care every client deserves. At Clients 1st, clients really do come first.
Clients 1st is a member of the National Association of Realtors and follows their Code of Ethics. We are also members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers. Our team consistently attends continuing education courses to continually sharpen its skills.
Janet SolagesCRB, GRI, MRP, PMCQUALIFYING BROKER
- (678) 569-4005
- A real estate investor herself, Janet offers more than 30+ years’ experience in real estate. She specializes in property management and holds an active Broker license in FL and GA with numerous accreditations. This experience has positioned her to assist clients in securing maximum ROI (return on investment). Her commitment to excellence starts on the front lines! Assembling not just a team, but the right team is pivotal. Her team members emulate her client-driven management style and are success driven. Each member offers strengths unique to Clients 1st making her team a cut above other management companies.
Laurie DucaLISTING AND SALES MANAGER
- (678) 641-3129
- Combining a successful career in Marketing and Promotions along with a passion for Real Estate, Laurie catapulted into the Real Estate industry 14 years ago and has been a Multi Million Dollar Producing Agent consistently since her start. Her sphere of experience is expansive and ranges from Buyer & Seller Representation, New Home Sales, Floor Plan Designs, Home Renovations, ARC Homeowner Association Boards and Property Management. People often say “Working with Laurie is like working with your Best Friend”
- Courtney is a third generation realtor and graduate of the University of Georgia. Growing up, she remembers watching her grandmother, mother and father write real estate deals on the hoods of their cars. Born in Tokyo Japan on Yokota Air Force Base, Courtney is a world traveler. On Saturdays in the fall, if she’s not out showing homes, she’s tailgating for Dawg games, Gooooooooo Dawgsssssss Sic-em – woof woof woof! Courtney is exceptionally good at listening to people and uses that skill to find just the right homes for her clients. Courtney gives her time freely in her quest to make her client’s dream a reality.
- (678) 569-4005
- Casey is a new mom and a lifelong animal lover. In her free time you will either find her working at the local animal hospital or soaking up some rays on the Florida Coast. She is a Marietta/Kennesaw native and is extremely knowledgeable in the local schools and the surrounding area. Casey has been a Realtor for the last four years and loves every minute of it. She is very devoted to her clients and believes in forming a relationship as they work together to find the perfect home.
- Sandra is a graduate of Clemson University and has spent 13 years in the financial industry with numerous awards for sales and client service. As a realtor, she loves finding clients the home of their dreams. "There is nothing more satisfying than helping clients achieve their hopes and dreams". She loves animals, traveling, and spending time with family and friends.
Paul RingerMaintenance Coordinator
Tammy CulpepperOffice Administrator