Meet Clients 1st Property Management Team Memembers
Clients 1st Property Management launched in April of 2010 to meet the changing needs of homeowners, investors and tenants where traditional companies were limited. As a full-service real estate firm with more than 50 years combined real estate experience and award-winning agents, we’ve developed a full suite of services to meet your every real estate need.
Each day we strive to provide exceptional, professional, reliable services. Questions are addressed with integrity and honestly in a timely fashion. As experienced agents and property mangers, we understand the care every client deserves. At Clients 1st, clients really do come first.
Clients 1st is a member of the National Association of Realtors and follows their Code of Ethics. We are also members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers. Our team consistently attends continuing education courses to continually sharpen its skills.
Janet SolagesOWNER & QUALIFYING BROKER
- (678) 569-4005
- A real estate investor herself, Janet offers more than 20+ years in real estate, specializing in property management and holding active real estate licenses in multiple states. This experience has positioned her to assist clients in securing maximum ROI (return on investment). Her commitment to excellence starts on the front lines! Assembling not just a team, but the RIGHT team is pivotal. Her team members emulate her client-driven management style and are success driven! Each member offers strengths unique to Clients 1st making her group a cut above other property management companies. Saturdays you will often find her and her husband on the soccer field sidelines cheering on their daughter or visiting their son, currently in the military training to be a special forces combat medic.
Darla SmithABR, CRS, GRI, REPM, ASSOCIATED BROKER
- Darla has been in the real estate industry for 17+ years. She was a top producing sales associate with Prudential Georgia Realty before moving into management with Keller Williams Platinum Partners. She is still a very active and valued member of the real estate industry.
Laurie DucaLISTING AND SALES MANAGER
- (678) 641-3129
- Combining a successful career in Marketing and Promotions along with a passion for Real Estate, Laurie catapulted into the Real Estate industry 14 years ago and has been a Multi Million Dollar Producing Agent consistently since her start. Her sphere of experience is expansive and ranges from Buyer & Seller Representation, New Home Sales, Floor Plan Designs, Home Renovations, ARC Homeowner Association Boards and Property Management. People often say “Working with Laurie is like working with your Best Friend”
Chris ButlerPROPERTY MANAGER
- (678) 910-4099
- Chris served in the U.S. Army for nearly 6 years and has spent the last 15 years in the real estate industry as a residential property manager, regional REO sales manager and a salesperson. He was a licensed residential appraiser and spent time in the mortgage industry as a salesperson, operations manager and branch manager. He spends his spare time enjoying his family and has a passion for cooking.
- Courtney is a third generation realtor and graduate of the University of Georgia. Growing up, she remembers watching her grandmother, mother and father write real estate deals on the hoods of their cars. Born in Tokyo Japan on Yokota Air Force Base, Courtney is a world traveler. On Saturdays in the fall, if she’s not out showing homes, she’s tailgating for Dawg games, Gooooooooo Dawgsssssss Sic-em – woof woof woof! Courtney is exceptionally good at listening to people and uses that skill to find just the right homes for her clients. Courtney gives her time freely in her quest to make her client’s dream a reality.
- (678) 569-4005
- Casey is a new mom and a lifelong animal lover. In her free time you will either find her working at the local animal hospital or soaking up some rays on the Florida Coast. She is a Marietta/Kennesaw native and is extremely knowledgeable in the local schools and the surrounding area. Casey has been a Realtor for the last four years and loves every minute of it. She is very devoted to her clients and believes in forming a relationship as they work together to find the perfect home.
Lauri WischnerMARKETING SPECIALIST
- (678) 569-4005
- After a 20-year successful career as a corporate sales executive, earning numerous sales achievement and client service awards, Lauri became a mother for the first time and chose to switch to a career in real estate. She’s a licensed realtor and now serves as Clients 1st marketing specialist. She’s been a girl scout leader for 18 years and spends weekends hiking and camping with her husband, daughter and rambuncious golden retreiver.
David St GermainSHOWING AGENT
- (410) 937-3977
- After eight years as a Realtor originally licensed in Maryland, David transferred to Georgia in 2011 to be nearer to family and year round golf courses. He thoroughly enjoys working with people which makes him a perfect fit on our team as a showing agent. "Nothing else comes close to the joy of helping families have the homes they want ."
- Sandra is a graduate of Clemson University and has spent 13 years in the financial industry with numerous awards for sales and client service. As a realtor, she loves finding clients the home of their dreams. "There is nothing more satisfying than helping clients achieve their hopes and dreams". She loves animals, traveling, and spending time with family and friends.