Woodstock Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Woodstock Rental Property
Our team has assembled experienced professionals to handle every aspect of the property management business. We will make every effort to keep you informed about what's going on with your rental property while handling each step of the process. We offer landlords several options including full service leasing and property management, lease only service, or management only service.
- 24 hour marketing of your property on our web site and numerous other locations
- Supply rental applications and all other documents necessary to meet local Landlord/Tenant Laws
- Thoroughly screen all prospective tenants
- Prepare the lease and conduct move-in inspection
- Handle all tenant issues and problems
- Maintain trust accounts and journals for collected rent and deposits that are subject to periodic auditing
- We use leading edge software for managing your properties efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Collect rent and make ACH deposits into owners accounts
- Provide fully computerized and detailed monthly statements accounting for all income and disbursements
- Obtain bids and notify our clients prior to any excessive expenses regarding their property
- Ensure all required maintenance is done in a timely manner
- Conduct an interior survey of the property every six months with a copy going to the owner
- Provide 24-hour emergency service
- Conduct move-out inspection and disburse all tenant deposit refunds and supply required documentation
Inquire About Our Services
What we do as your property manager:
- Fill vacancies
- Advertise your rental
- Handle tenant inquiries
- Background and credit investigations
- Application processing
- Lease signing
- Full service repair
- Rent collection
- Handle Tenant excuses
"My sincere thanks for your exceptional level of customer service. It was a pleasure meeting you
and hopefully I can refer you some business.."
"I really appreciate everything the rental staff has done for me. It gives me some peace of mind."
- "I would like to take this opportunity to let you and the staff know how pleased I am that I was introduced to Clients 1st Property Management. I was very worried that I would not be able to manage my rental property due to distance, my current work schedule, time constraints, and more than anything, finding a responsible renter. Clients 1st rental process and all that it entails has been truly hassle-free for me. I did not expect this business relationship to turn out so positive. A burden was taken off my shoulders as the saying goes. The initiation process went smoothly and in a timely manner. Every detail was taken care of professionally and efficiently. My questions and requests have been answered with adequate responses. And, your service continues to remain at the same high level of
professionalism. I especially like getting monthly emails online from the company with my account statements that includes all monthly financial transactions and balances. And, best of all, the funds are directly deposited into my bank account right on time!"
- "We have used Clients 1st for almost 2 years and have found their services a good value for the money. As Landlords in another state, they take care of issues that inevitably come up. We are appreciative of their services."
Frequently Asked Questions
- View All >>
Woodstock Area Information
As of the census of 2010, there were 23,896 people, 9,580 households, and 6,137 families residing in the city. The population density was 2,715.4 people per square mile (1043.5/km2). There were 10,298 housing units at an average density of 1170.2 per square mile (449.7/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 79.3% White, 10.2% African American, 0.2% Native American, 4.5% Asian, 0.02% Pacific Islander, 2.7% from other races, and 3.1% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 9.7% of the population.
There were 9,580 households out of which 35.2% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 48.8% were married couples living together, 11.7% had a female householder with no husband present, and 35.9% were non-families. 29.3% of all households were made up of individuals and 7.5% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.48 and the average family size was 3.12.
In the city the population was spread out with 26.5% under the age of 18, 6.8% from 18 to 24, 37.4% from 25 to 44, 20.8% from 45 to 64, and 8.5% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 34 years. For every 100 females there were 88.4 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 84.1 males.
In 2000, the median income for a household in the city was $58,506, and the median income for a family was $65,740. Males had a median income of $48,054 versus $32,798 for females. The per capita income for the city was $25,586. About 2.2% of families and 4.2% of the population were below the poverty line, including 5.0% of those under age 18 and 8.6% of those age 65 or over.