Towne Lake Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Towne Lake Rental Property
Our team has assembled experienced professionals to handle every aspect of the property management business. We will make every effort to keep you informed about what's going on with your rental property while handling each step of the process. We offer landlords several options including full service leasing and property management, lease only service, or management only service.
- 24 hour marketing of your property on our web site and numerous other locations
- Supply rental applications and all other documents necessary to meet local Landlord/Tenant Laws
- Thoroughly screen all prospective tenants
- Prepare the lease and conduct move-in inspection
- Handle all tenant issues and problems
- Maintain trust accounts and journals for collected rent and deposits that are subject to periodic auditing
- We use leading edge software for managing your properties efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Collect rent and make ACH deposits into owners accounts
- Provide fully computerized and detailed monthly statements accounting for all income and disbursements
- Obtain bids and notify our clients prior to any excessive expenses regarding their property
- Ensure all required maintenance is done in a timely manner
- Conduct an interior survey of the property every six months with a copy going to the owner
- Provide 24-hour emergency service
- Conduct move-out inspection and disburse all tenant deposit refunds and supply required documentation
Inquire About Our Services
What we do as your property manager:
- Fill vacancies
- Advertise your rental
- Handle tenant inquiries
- Background and credit investigations
- Application processing
- Lease signing
- Full service repair
- Rent collection
- Handle Tenant excuses
"My sincere thanks for your exceptional level of customer service. It was a pleasure meeting you
and hopefully I can refer you some business.."
"I really appreciate everything the rental staff has done for me. It gives me some peace of mind."
- "I would like to take this opportunity to let you and the staff know how pleased I am that I was introduced to Clients 1st Property Management. I was very worried that I would not be able to manage my rental property due to distance, my current work schedule, time constraints, and more than anything, finding a responsible renter. Clients 1st rental process and all that it entails has been truly hassle-free for me. I did not expect this business relationship to turn out so positive. A burden was taken off my shoulders as the saying goes. The initiation process went smoothly and in a timely manner. Every detail was taken care of professionally and efficiently. My questions and requests have been answered with adequate responses. And, your service continues to remain at the same high level of
professionalism. I especially like getting monthly emails online from the company with my account statements that includes all monthly financial transactions and balances. And, best of all, the funds are directly deposited into my bank account right on time!"
- "We have used Clients 1st for almost 2 years and have found their services a good value for the money. As Landlords in another state, they take care of issues that inevitably come up. We are appreciative of their services."
Frequently Asked Questions
- View All >>
Towne Lake Area Information
Towne Lake is a planned community in southern Cherokee County, Georgia, United States. It begins about two miles (3 km) due west of downtown Towne Lake and extends northwest, in an area formerly known to long-time locals as "Thousand-Acre Woods", originally part of the Little River State Wildlife Management Area, which has since completely succumbed to suburban development.
The community was developed by the Means Brothers Company in the late 1980s as an upscale residential enclave, but has become a bustling commercial area as well. Towne Lake is traversed by two northward-flowing creeks - Rose Creek and Noonday Creek, both of which flow into the Little River arm of Lake Allatoona. Main roads include Towne Lake Parkway and Eagle Drive, and the area is also bordered by Bells Ferry Road to the west, Little River to the north, and Interstate 575 to the east.
Towne Lake Parkway (westbound only) begins at Main Street as a continuation of Arnold Mill Road, and goes west to a diamond interchange with I-575. Between Main Street in Towne Lake and the Towne Lake Parkway intersection, the road is two way traffic with one lane in each direction. Mill Street was intended to have been a split route carrying eastbound traffic through downtown while westbound remained on Towne Lake, but the development of Downtown Towne Lake prevented this configuration from being completed east of Main Street and the railroad tracks.