Roswell Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Roswell Rental Property
Our team has assembled experienced professionals to handle every aspect of the property management business. We will make every effort to keep you informed about what's going on with your rental property while handling each step of the process. We offer landlords several options including full service leasing and property management, lease only service, or management only service.
- 24 hour marketing of your property on our web site and numerous other locations
- Supply rental applications and all other documents necessary to meet local Landlord/Tenant Laws
- Thoroughly screen all prospective tenants
- Prepare the lease and conduct move-in inspection
- Handle all tenant issues and problems
- Maintain trust accounts and journals for collected rent and deposits that are subject to periodic auditing
- We use leading edge software for managing your properties efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Collect rent and make ACH deposits into owners accounts
- Provide fully computerized and detailed monthly statements accounting for all income and disbursements
- Obtain bids and notify our clients prior to any excessive expenses regarding their property
- Ensure all required maintenance is done in a timely manner
- Conduct an interior survey of the property every six months with a copy going to the owner
- Provide 24-hour emergency service
- Conduct move-out inspection and disburse all tenant deposit refunds and supply required documentation
Inquire About Our Services
What we do as your property manager:
- Fill vacancies
- Advertise your rental
- Handle tenant inquiries
- Background and credit investigations
- Application processing
- Lease signing
- Full service repair
- Rent collection
- Handle Tenant excuses
"My sincere thanks for your exceptional level of customer service. It was a pleasure meeting you
and hopefully I can refer you some business.."
"I really appreciate everything the rental staff has done for me. It gives me some peace of mind."
- "I would like to take this opportunity to let you and the staff know how pleased I am that I was introduced to Clients 1st Property Management. I was very worried that I would not be able to manage my rental property due to distance, my current work schedule, time constraints, and more than anything, finding a responsible renter. Clients 1st rental process and all that it entails has been truly hassle-free for me. I did not expect this business relationship to turn out so positive. A burden was taken off my shoulders as the saying goes. The initiation process went smoothly and in a timely manner. Every detail was taken care of professionally and efficiently. My questions and requests have been answered with adequate responses. And, your service continues to remain at the same high level of
professionalism. I especially like getting monthly emails online from the company with my account statements that includes all monthly financial transactions and balances. And, best of all, the funds are directly deposited into my bank account right on time!"
- "We have used Clients 1st for almost 2 years and have found their services a good value for the money. As Landlords in another state, they take care of issues that inevitably come up. We are appreciative of their services."
Frequently Asked Questions
- View All >>
Roswell Area Information
Roswell, GA, is situated on the northern banks of the Chattahoochee River in a region that the Cherokee Indians once called the Enchanted Land. Native American Cherokee Indians and European settlers lived in peace together until gold was discovered in northern Georgia in 1828. The State of Georgia appropriated the Cherokee�s land in 1830, arbitrarily carved the land into counties, and distributed parcels to bidders during the 1832 land lottery. The Cherokee Indians were expelled to Oklahoma on the infamous Trail of Tears in 1839.
In 1830, a man named Roswell King who had been the manager of Pierce Butler's rice and cotton plantations on Butler and St. Simons islands in Georgia discovered available land for his own cotton plantation between the Chattahoochee River and Vickery Creek. Roswell King had overseen more than 500 slaves for Pierce Butler so he was an experienced slave master. In 1838 he transported about 75 slaves to work on his new cotton mill and one year later, he formed the highly profitable Roswell Manufacturing Company. A community of people developed after Roswell King built cottages for his mill workers and sold parcels of land to his wealthy friends from coastal Georgia who constructed magnificent homes for themselves, built a church and opened a school. On February 16, 1854, the Georgia State Assembly approved a city charter and the City of Roswell was officially named.
The issue of slavery had a major impact on the history of Roswell because it defined Roswell�s social structure. Roswell King was a cruel slave owner who committed many actions that by today�s standards would be considered crimes punishable by many years in jail yet he was considered to be a model citizen at that time. In January of 1861, Georgia seceded from the Union and many of Roswell�s families fled to safer places. The Union cavalry commanded by Brigadier General Kenner Garrard arrived in Roswell on July 5, 1864. The Union Army destroyed the cotton mill but they spared the church and most of Roswell�s homes. After the Civil War ended, many of Roswell�s families returned to their homes, the cotton mill was rebuilt and the cotton industry resumed its primary role in Roswell's economy.