Atlanta Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Atlanta Rental Property
Our team has assembled experienced professionals to handle every aspect of the property management business. We will make every effort to keep you informed about what's going on with your rental property while handling each step of the process. We offer landlords several options including full service leasing and property management, lease only service, or management only service.
- 24 hour marketing of your property on our web site and numerous other locations
- Supply rental applications and all other documents necessary to meet local Landlord/Tenant Laws
- Thoroughly screen all prospective tenants
- Prepare the lease and conduct move-in inspection
- Handle all tenant issues and problems
- Maintain trust accounts and journals for collected rent and deposits that are subject to periodic auditing
- We use leading edge software for managing your properties efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Collect rent and make ACH deposits into owners accounts
- Provide fully computerized and detailed monthly statements accounting for all income and disbursements
- Obtain bids and notify our clients prior to any excessive expenses regarding their property
- Ensure all required maintenance is done in a timely manner
- Conduct an interior survey of the property every six months with a copy going to the owner
- Provide 24-hour emergency service
- Conduct move-out inspection and disburse all tenant deposit refunds and supply required documentation
Inquire About Our Services
What we do as your property manager:
- Fill vacancies
- Advertise your rental
- Handle tenant inquiries
- Background and credit investigations
- Application processing
- Lease signing
- Full service repair
- Rent collection
- Handle Tenant excuses
"My sincere thanks for your exceptional level of customer service. It was a pleasure meeting you
and hopefully I can refer you some business.."
"I really appreciate everything the rental staff has done for me. It gives me some peace of mind."
- "I would like to take this opportunity to let you and the staff know how pleased I am that I was introduced to Clients 1st Property Management. I was very worried that I would not be able to manage my rental property due to distance, my current work schedule, time constraints, and more than anything, finding a responsible renter. Clients 1st rental process and all that it entails has been truly hassle-free for me. I did not expect this business relationship to turn out so positive. A burden was taken off my shoulders as the saying goes. The initiation process went smoothly and in a timely manner. Every detail was taken care of professionally and efficiently. My questions and requests have been answered with adequate responses. And, your service continues to remain at the same high level of
professionalism. I especially like getting monthly emails online from the company with my account statements that includes all monthly financial transactions and balances. And, best of all, the funds are directly deposited into my bank account right on time!"
- "We have used Clients 1st for almost 2 years and have found their services a good value for the money. As Landlords in another state, they take care of issues that inevitably come up. We are appreciative of their services."
Frequently Asked Questions
- View All >>
Atlanta Area Information
Atlanta s the capital of and the most populous city in the U.S. state of Georgia, with an estimated 2012 population of 443,775. Atlanta is the cultural and economic center of the Atlanta metropolitan area, home to 5,457,831 people and the ninth largest metropolitan area in the United States. Atlanta is the county seat of Fulton County, and a small portion of the city extends eastward into DeKalb County.
Atlanta was established in 1837 at the intersection of two railroad lines, and the city rose from the ashes of the Civil War to become a national center of commerce. In the decades following the Civil Rights Movement, during which the city earned a reputation as "too busy to hate" for the progressive views of its citizens and leaders, Atlanta attained international prominence. Atlanta is the primary transportation hub of the Southeastern United States, via highway, railroad, and air, with Hartsfield�Jackson Atlanta International Airport being the world's busiest airport since 1998.
Atlanta is considered an "alpha" or "world city", and with a gross domestic product of US$270 billion, Atlanta's economy ranks 15th among world cities and sixth in the nation. Although Atlanta�s economy is considered diverse, dominant sectors include logistics, professional and business services, media operations, and information technology. Topographically, Atlanta is marked by rolling hills and dense tree coverage. Revitalization of Atlanta's neighborhoods, initially spurred by the 1996 Olympics, has intensified in the 21st century, altering the city's demographics, politics, and culture